The Dynalink brand recently released a new firmware V3.01.53 update for Dynalink Android TV Box. The information will undoubtedly please the Dynalink 4K Android Streaming Box owners and future customers.
Availability and price
If you have not purchased Dynalink Android TV Box, you are wearing it with this intention, now is the best time. Dynalink’s Android TV Box is available for $29.99 on the Amazon store.
The certified Android streaming player is shipped with an HDMI cable, Voice remote, Power adaptor, and 2x AAA batteries
About Dynalink Android TV Box
Dynalink Streaming Box is powered by the S905Y2 SoC with Mali-G31 MP2 GPU. In addition, comes with 2GB RAM DDR3 and 8GB eMMC and runs on Android TV 10 OS.
Dynalink streaming player supports up to 4K 60fps HDR resolutions, HDR10, HDR10+, Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz), and Bluetooth 4.2. Additionally, Dynalink’s streaming device is a built-in Chromecast and supports DOLBY Audio and Google Assistant. As befits a device certified by Google, Dynalink Android TV Box supports Netflix, Youtube (and other Google services), HBO, Disney+, Prime Video, and other popular streaming services in 4K resolutions.
What improvements and fixes will we find in the new firmware v3.01.53 update
Firmware update v3.01.53 Release Note:
- Update to Android S
- Update WIFI Driver/FW
- Update Netflix to 9.0.3(build-11180)
- Add volume control switch in CEC settings
- Add press ‘Volume -/+/Mute’ to wake up the box
- Bug Fix
- Fixed ROKU TV flicker
Precautions before updating:
Some users have recently experienced issues with failed updates.
- Before updating, make sure to check if there is sufficient storage capacity (at least 850MB).
- Please ensure a stable and smooth network environment.
- Delete any apps or third-party software downloaded outside of Google Play.
- Please use the original power adapter to avoid insufficient voltage that may lead to update failure.