We have good news, there is a new firmware for Sunvell T95Z Plus (20170106) powered by Amlogic S912. This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for Sunvell brand, and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase Sunvell T95Z Plus TV Box. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, T95Z Plus Android TV Box is now available on Gearbest for $61.99 + free shippng.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the T95Z Plus TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S912 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-820MP3 @ up to 750MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash and micro SD slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a, AV
- Audio Output – HDMI, optical S/PDIF, AV (stereo)
- Video codecs – VP9-10/ and H.265 up to [email protected], H.264, WMV, MPEG-1/2/4, VC-1, AVS, and RealVideo up to [email protected]
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5.8G, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – IR receiver, LED digital display, LED backlight
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 13 x 13 x 3 cm
- Weight – 250g
The firmware is available in SD upgrade version. New firmware for T95Z Plus TV Box with Amlogic S912 (20170106) download here.
[01/22/17 UPDATE] Unfortunately it is a problem with the SD upgrade. Therefore, you must use a flash method. Without any problem you can update the TV Box using a flash method (mount the image aml_upgrade_package.img in Amlogic USB burnig Tool, and connect the TV Box using the USB cable, connecting a PC to the TV Box hold the wire in the hole AV (you must feel a click, such as in a typical reset hole).
Firmware is for Sunvell T95U PRO TV Box . We updated T95Z Plus using this firmware (build T5ZP0010). TV Box working stable and without problems. Only instead of the name T95Z Plus displays the name of the TV Box – T95U PRO. Firmware for T95U PRO here. Below “About Box” info.