We have good news, there is a new firmware for Sunvell T95U PRO (20170102 – build T5ZP0010) powered by Amlogic S912. This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for Sunvell brand, and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase Sunvell T95U PRO TV Box. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, T95U PRO Android TV Box is now available on Gearbest for $63.99 + free shippng.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the T95U PRO TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S912 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-820MP3 @ up to 750MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash and micro SD slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a, AV
- Audio Output – HDMI, optical S/PDIF, AV (stereo)
- Video codecs – VP9-10/ and H.265 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.264, WMV, MPEG-1/2/4, VC-1, AVS, and RealVideo up to 1080p@60fps
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5.8G, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – IR receiver, LED digital display
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 13 x 13 x 3 cm
- Weight – 300g
The firmware is available in SD upgrade version, but there may be problems with the update. Therefore, you must use a flash method. Without any problem you can update the TV Box using a flash method (mount the image aml_upgrade_package .img file in Amlogic USB Burning Tool, and connect the TV Box using the USB cable, connecting a PC to the TV Box hold the wire in the hole AV (you must feel a click, such as in a typical reset hole). New firmware for T95U PRO TV Box with Amlogic S912 (20170102 – build T5ZP0010) download here.