About this TV Box we wrote often. It has an unusual shape for a TV Box and the exact shape of the hexagon with a characteristic top cover of the honeycomb. You know what a TV Box? agrees is Sunvell T95Z Plus. For the first time about this model we wrote in mid September. Today we have the pleasure to show you the unboxing of Sunvell T95Z Plus powered by Amlogic S912. Below we remind Sunvell T95Z Plus TV Box specification and show details of the device.
I want to say thanks to Gearbest store for sending us a Sunvell T95Z Plus to review. Now Sunvell T95Z Plus Android TV Box is available on Gearbest for $57.99 + free shippng, just use the coupon code: ST95ZP.
Sunvell T95Z Plus Android TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S912 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-820MP3 @ up to 750MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash and micro SD slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a, AV
- Audio Output – HDMI, optical S/PDIF, AV (stereo)
- Video codecs – VP9-10/ and H.265 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.264, WMV, MPEG-1/2/4, VC-1, AVS, and RealVideo up to 1080p@60fps
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5.8G, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – IR receiver, LED digital display, LED backlight
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 13 x 13 x 3 cm
- Weight – 250g
- Sunvell T95Z Plus Android TV Box
- HDMI cable
- Power adapter 5V/2A (EU)
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
- User Manual
The Sunvell T95Z Plus is well and solidly made of good quality plastic in black. As we said housing has the shape of a hexagon with a characteristic honeycomb-like cover. TV Box also has a colorful LED backlight. As we wrote at the beginning of his heart is Amlogic S912, which supports VP9-10 Profile-2 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.265 HEVC MP-10@L5.1 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.264 AVC HP@L5.1 up to 4Kx2K@30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p @60fps, MPEG-4 ASP@L5 up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-14496) and more. Device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The front panel has IR receiver, power LED and small LED display. On one side is a USB 2.0 port, Gigabit LAN (RJ45) and Optical S / PDIF port. On another of the sides of the TV Box has 5V/2A DC jack, HDMI 2.0a port and AV port. TV also has micro SD card slot and another USB 2.0 port.
At the bottom of the device there are holes for the discharge of hot air and MAC address. Below also remote control.
Below the video where you can see exactly how looks Sunvell T95Z Plus Android TV Box, and what accessories has. Review coming soon.