We have good news, there is new firmware with Android 9.0 (.img file, PC flash firmware) for HK1 MAX TV Box (circle) with WiFi HS2734C chip (update 20190428) powered by Rockchip RK3328 SoC. If you planning to buy, HK1 MAX TV Box is now available on Gearbest for $55.99 (4GB/32GB) and $59.99 (4GB/64GB).
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the HK1 MAX (Circle) TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Rockchip RK3328, Quad-core Cortex A53 @ up to 1.5GHz
- GPU – Mali-450MP2
- Memory – 2GB or 4GB RAM DDR3
- Internal Storage – 32GB or 64GB eMMC
- Connectivity – Dual Band 2.4G/5G WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Fast Ethernet 10/100 Mbps, Bluetooth 4.0
- Video decode – H.264/AVC Base/Main/High/High10 profile @ level 5.1; up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps H.265/HEVE Main/Main10 profile @ level 5.1 High-tier; up to 4Kx2K @60fps VP9, up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps
- Audio decode – MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
- USB – 1 * USB3.0, 3 * USB2.0
- HDMI Out – HDMI Standard HDMI [email protected]
- Other interfaces – HDMI 2.0a for [email protected], RJ45, SD card slot, AV port, SPDIF port, DC in jack
- Power – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 10.60 x 10.60 x 2.40 cm
- Weight – 100g
Firmware for HK1 MAX
The firmware is available in an image file, you can update the TV Box using a flash method (you need Flash Tool, Driver Assistant, Flash Guide video here). New firmware for HK1 MAX TV Box powered by Rockchip RK3328 SoC with WiFi HS2734C chip (update 20190428) download here.
If you plan to start a business with TV Boxes, or you need a reliable manufacturer who also offers OEM customization, then you should be interested in the B2GO company offer. B2GO is a Professional Manufacturer of Android TV Box since 2006. More information about B2GO‘s capabilities and services, you can find on their website – www.tvbox-manufacturer.com.