We have good news. Beelink has released a new firmware for Beelink GT-King Pro TV Box. Build number firmware 907P0. New Beelink GT-King Pro TV Box is powered by Amlogic S922X-H. Beelink GT-King Pro review here. Firmware is available as .img file (for PC update), but you can also prepare SD card (below link with tutorial). This firmware is only applicable to machines with SN code C92X and is not compatible with other machines with SN code version.
Availability and price
Now you can also buy GT-King Pro Dual OS (Android 9.0 + CoreELEC) with 8GB TF/SD card for $149.99. More details about GT-King TV Box series with Dual OS (Android + CoreELEC) here.
Beelink GT-King Pro Specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S922X-H hexa-core big.LITTLE processor with Quad-core Cortex-A73 @ 2.21 GHz+Dual-core Cortex-A53 @ 1.8 GHz; 12nm manufacturing process
- GPU – Arm Mali-G52MP6
- System Memory – 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash, SD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.1 up to 4K @ 75 Hz
- Video – AVE-10 engine with 4K UHD H.265/VP9/AVS2 video decoding up to 60 fps, Dolby Vision, Advanced HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, and PRIME HDR high-dynamic range support
- Audio – Dolby audio and DTS listen via HDMI, stereo analog audio via 3.5mm AV jack
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac, WiFi 5, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 3x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB 2.0 OTG port
- Misc – RS232 port
- Power Supply – 12V DC / 1.5A power barrel jack
- Dimensions – 11.90 x 11.90 x 1.79 cm
- Weight – 380g
Firmware 907P0 for Beelink GT-King Pro
New firmware build 907P0 for Beelink GT-King Pro TV Box with Amlogic S922X-H download below.
- Add a system switch (long press the power button on the remote control, the system switch options will appear)
- Fix the problem that the USB icon of ui does not show usb when plugged in with SD card or u.
- Fix the problem that the external keyboard cannot be turned off when the external keyboard is plugged in