Another news from MeLe. Chinese device maker MeLe (MeLE Star Technology Ltd.) at the Hong Kong Electronics Fair 2015. Besides Mele PCG02 PC Stick, the company showed a refreshed model of the well-known PCG03 mini PC called MeLE PCG03 Plus.
The refreshed model PCG03 Plus mini PC compared to the previous version (with Atom Z3735F Bay Trail) has a faster processor, Intel Atom x5-Z8300 Cherry Trail. This is primarily the main difference, the rest of the specifications and design are the same.
- OS: Windows 10 Home (activated)
- Processor: Intel Atom x5-Z8300 Cherry Trail (quad-core, up to 1.8GHz)
- GPU: Intel HD Gen8 Graphics
- RAM: 2GB DDR3L 1333MHz
- Storage: 32GB eMMC, expantable via SD/SDHC
- Connectivity: 802.11n WiFi,10/100Mbps Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0
- Video Out: HDMI 1.4, VGA
- Audio Out: HDMI, 3.5mm headphone jack
- USB: 3 x USB 2.0
- Other: Power button, power LED, Kensington security lock
- Power Supply: 12V/1A
- Dimensions: 150 x 120 x 40 mm
- Weight: 360 grams
Using this new processor series Cherry Trail should result in more efficient, stable operation and more powerful graphics. The MeLE PCG03 Plus mini PC will ship with Windows 10 Home (activated) and as it says NotebookItalia the PCG03 Plus should be available later this year for about $149.