The Maxtang brand recently launched another Mini PC, this time, based on Intel Tiger Lake processors. Maxtang MTN-TL50 is a compact Tiger Lake Mini PC based on Celeron 6305, i3-1115G4, i5-1145G7, and i7-1165G7 processor.
Maxtang MTN-TL50 Mini PC Overview Features
The MTN-TL50 Mini PC aluminum housing is known from other models available in the Maxtang portfolio. In addition, the Mini PC has a compact size (measures 128 x 130 x 52mm) and works well in various usage scenarios. The MTN-TL50 can be used commercially (for example, for digital signage) as well as for home use.
In addition to the above Intel Tiger Lake processors that can occur in the selected Mini PC configuration, the device also has the option of expanding RAM, storage and more. It is worth mentioning that Maxtang Tiger Lake barebone Mini PC supports dual-channel SO-DIMM DDR4 up to 64GB. Besides M.2 2280 SSD NVMe slot, M.2 for WiFi + Bluetooth and also SATA 3.0. Below specification.
This may interest you:
Maxtang MTN-TL50 Barebone Mini PC Specification
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors
- i7-1165G7 (up to 4.7 GHz)
- i5-1145G7 (up to 4.4 GHz)
- i3-1115G4 (up to 4.1 GHz)
- Celeron 6305 (up to 1.8 Ghz)
- GPU – Display GPU Intel Integrated Graphics (Iris Xe/UHD Graphics depends on CPU), Display Port 2x HDMI 2.0
- OS – Windows 10 64bit, Linux 64bit
- BIOS AMI UEFI BIOS
- Memory – Type Dual Channel SO-DIMM DDR4, Max Capacity 64GB
- Storage – M.2 for NVMe 2280 SSD, and SATA3.0
- Connectivity – RJ45 Ethernet Speed 10/100/1000 Mbps (Controller RTL8111H), M.2 for WiFi and Bluetooth
- Audio Audio Codec Realtek HD / Interface Line-out, Mic-in, Audio header, Amplifier header
- Hardware – CPU temperature, system temperature, onboard voltage, watchdog
- I/O Interface: HDMI x2, USB2.0 x2, USB3.2 x2, LAN RJ45, Audio (1 x Line-out + 1 x Mic-in), DC-in, USB-C
- Dimension Size – 128 mm x 130 mm x 52mm (L x W x H)
- Power – 12V/19V DC-in
It is worth mentioning that the Mini PC has active cooling. Besides supports dual display via Intel Iris Xe Graphics through 2x HDMI ports up to 4K @ 60Hz.