At the end of March, we had the opportunity introduce you the commercial model of Intel NUC mini PC – Maxtang VBYT-30. Chinese manufacturer Shenzhen Maxtang Computer Company Limited (hereafter referred as Maxtang) introduced another a device called Maxtang VHW-10.
VHW-10 is a mini industrial embedded small factor fanless PC system developed around the latest Intel 4th generation Haswell i7/i5/i3 or Celeron 2957U processors with Intel 8 Series “Lynx Point” chipsets.
- Performance Speeds up to 10% Faster
- More Compact Form Factors
- Improved Graphics Performance from 15-25% Increase
- More Power Consumption Modes for Increased Power Saving
Maxtang VHW-10 is packed with rich interfaces as 2 x HDMI, 2 X LAN, 2 x USB3.0, 4 x USB2.0, 1 x COM RS232(optional), 2 x Mini PCIe, which meet requirements of most industrial customers on the market at present.
- Developed around Latest Intel Haswell ULT i7/i5/i3 or Celeron 2957U Processors
- Support Windows 7/8, 32/64-bit; Linux 32/64-bit OS
- Integrated Intel HD4400/Intel HD GPU
- Up to 8GB DDR3L-1333/1600 memory
- Rich connectivity: 2 x HDMI, 2 x LAN, 2 x USB3.0, 4 x USB2.0, 1 x COM RS232, 2 x Mini PCIe, 1 x SATA3.0
- Low power industrial fanless PC system
The exact specifications here.
Prices depending on the CPU as follows:
- Celeron 2957U (1.4GHz, dual core, TDP 15W) – $130
- i3 4030U (1.9GHz, dual core, TDP 15W) – $260
- i5 4200U (1.6GHz, dual core, TDP 15W) – $320
- i7 4600U (3.3 GHz, dual core, TDP 15W) – $420
This Haswell based ultra thin mini industrial fanless PC system is dedicated to automation, digital signage, network security, point of sale,transportation solutions and is designed to be high performance, reliable, secure and easy to manage.
More information can be found on website www.datangpc.com