Chinese manufacturer Shenzhen Maxtang Computer Company Limited brand owner Maxtang introduced new mini PC like Intel NUC called Maxtang DBYT-50.
The DBYT-50 is a small form factor embedded fanless system. Built with the Intel® Bay Trail platform, it supports Intel® quad core Celeron™ J1900 (2.00GHz, burst frequency 2.42GHz, quad-core,TDP 10W) and dual core Celeron™ N2808 (1.58GHz, burst frequency 2.25GHz, dual-core,TDP 4.5W). With low power consumption, it is designed to be fanless. This system carries one DDR3L 1333 SODIMM slot with a total maximum capacity of 8GB to add higher bandwidth and lower latencies for processes.That being said, this computer also features one SIM card slot and one TF card slot, which makes it a good choice for data transportation applications.
This embedded system also supports dual independent display via mini HDMI and VGA interfaces. It has rich interfaces as 4x USB2.0, 1x USB3.0, 1x Audio(Mic in and Line out in one), 1x LAN (RJ45), 1x mini HDMI and 1x VGA, catering to most requirements in the market.
Maxtang DBYT-50 technical specifications:
- CPU – Celeron J1900 (2.00GHz, burst frequency 2.42GHz, quad-core,TDP 10W) or Celeron N2808(1.58GHz, burst frequency 2.25GHz, dual-core, TDP 4.5W)
- GPU – Intel ® HD Graphics
- System Memory – 1 x SO-DIMM slot supports DDR3L up to 8GB RAM
- Ethernet – RTL8111F, 10Mbps/100Mbps/1000Mbps, 1 x LAN
- Storage – 1*mSATA, 1*eMMC (supporting UEFI OS including windows 10 64bit, windows 10 32bit, Windows 8 64bit and linux 64bit OS)
- Expansion – 1*mini PCIe, 1*SIM slot, 1*TF slot
- Power Supply – 1*DC IN 12V
- Display Interface – 1*VGA; 1* mini HDMI
- USB – 4*USB2.0,1*USB3.0
- Audio – ALC662 chip, 1*Audio( Mic in and Line out in one)
- Wake on LAN – Yes
- Enclosure Material – Aluminum
- Color – Black
- Operating Temp. – -20℃~65℃
- Dimension – 127mm x127mm x 25mm
- Weight – 380g
The DBYT-50 built on the nano itx motherboard NITX-BYT50, it is designed to be palm size with only 1″ height, which makes it a good option for space constraint environment. This system can be powered with a 12V DC input, and is equipped with 1 mSATA and 1 eMMC, allowing rich storage from different sources. It also has 1 mini PCIe. With 3G module and SIM card, it will supports 3G network. Below motherboard.
The Maxtang DBYT-50 features 127 x 127 x 25mm dimension and aluminum case, which makes it an ideal for space-constraint and powersensitive applications.This Bay Trail based box PC is dedicated to automation, digital signage, network security and other.
At the moment we have no information about prices and availability. More information can be found on website www.maxtangpc.com
Discussion about this post