As you know, there is more and more TV Boxes equipped with Amlogic S905. Today we are pleased to show you on androidtvbox.eu, the first TV Box with Amlogic S905 called K1 Plus TV Box. It is a model which currently enjoys a great interest above all in the forums, we are happy that we can to show you the unboxing, and later review the K1 Plus Android TV Box. I want to say thanks to Videostrong (Videostrong Technology Co., Ltd) for sending us a K1 Plus TV Box to review.
K1 Plus is a refreshed version of the well-known model K1 TV Box. K1 Plus TV Box is a well and aesthetically made TV Box. As we said at the beginning of his heart is a new Amlogic S905 Quad core 64-bit Cortex A53 Up to 2.0GHz processor which supports UHD [email protected] HW decoding, multiple formats including H.265 10-bit, H.264, AVS+ and also FHD 1080p @60fps HW encoding, H.264. K1 Plus is a normal version TV Box (OTT), but can also be equipped with Digital TV tuners: DVB-T2, DVB-S2, ATSC, ISDB-T, DTMB. Device also has Kodi Isengard, Fast Ethernet and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n. K1 Plus TV Box runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
Videostrong K1 Plus TV Box Technical Specifications:
- SoC – Amlogic S905 Quad core 64-bit Cortex A53 Up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450 Up to 750MHZ, OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 and Open VG 1.1 support
- OS – Android 5.1.1
- Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – Nand Flash 8GB ( up to 32GB Optional ) + Micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Connectivity – Fast Ethernet (Gigabit optional), 2.4Ghz 802.11 b/g/n/ Wi-Fi, optional Bluetooth 4.0
- Interfaces – HDMI 2.0 (4Kx2K HDMI2.0 , HDCP2), 4x USB 2.0 HOST, 1 x SD card (up to 32GB), 1x AV, 1x SPDIF, 1x RJ45, DC jack ( 12V/1A)
- Video Decoder/ Encoder – 4Kp60 10-bit HEVC, 4Kp30 MPEG / VC-1 / AVS+ / H.264, H.264,[email protected]
- Other Features – DLNA, Miracast, AirPlay, Kodi, Remote controller
- DRM – Playready, Verimatrix, Widewine (Probably not available right now)
- Misc – Power button and LED, IR receiver
- Power Supply – DC 12V/1A
- Dimensions – 130 x 120 x 32 mm
- Weight – 158g
- K1 Plus Android TV Box
- HDMI cable
- Power adapter 12V/1A (EU)
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
- User Manual
At the top is the POWER button with power LED. On one side there are four USB 2.0 ports and micro SD card slot. On the rear panel are: CVBS/ LR audio jack, Ethernet port (RJ45), HDMI 2.0 output, optical S/PDIF and DC jack.
At the bottom of the device you see that device can be wall-mounted. You can also see the MAC address and serial number. Below also remote control.
Below the video where you can look specifically at the K1 Plus TV Box and accessories that are included. Coming soon review.
We could not resist the temptation and apart from unboxing, we have made the first start K1 PlusTV Box. The main screen (K1 Plus launcher) look very simple and easy to use. The same launcher before we could see in ZIDOO X1. Perhaps Videostrong works with ZIDOO. Below a few screenshots.