Today we have good news, there is a new firmware for UGOOS UT4 TV Box (version 0.0.3B release). UGOOS team is not idle and releases a new firmware v.0.0.3B. This update is a first one that comes via OTA. Last UGOOS team was busy because, also released a new firmware for AM1 TV Box and Ugoos Rockchip 3288 devices.
The UGOOS company cares about good relations with users and tries to provide good support their devices. All UGOOS devices have excellent support and access to frequent firmware updates. It is a very big plus and if you plan to purchase TV Box heed necessarily onthe frequency and vendor support. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, UGOOS UT4 is available for $103.90 on Aliexpress, Gearbest and Geekbuying.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the UGOOS UT4 remind its specification:
- CPU – Rockchip RK3368 Octa Core up to 1.5GHz (Cortex-A53 64bit) (DVFS)64bits
- Operating System – Android 5.1
- GPU – PowerVR SGX6110 up to 700MHz (DVFS),OpenGL ES3.1, OpenCLES3 and DirectX 9.3
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Internal Storage – 16GB Nand Flash + MicroSD(TF) card，Max to 32GB
- Connectivity – 2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (AP6335), Gigabit Ethernet (10M/100M/1000M), Bluetooth 4.0
- Video output – HDMI OUT(1.4 and 2.0 ) to support maximum 4K@60fps; output(HDCP2.2)
- HDMI Port – Standard HDMI female, v2.0 Support 4K@60fps Support HD Audio(7.1CH)
- Interfaces – 1xHDMI (A type Female): HDMI2.0, Support 4K×2K decode output, 4XUSB Host, 1xSPDIF, 1xTF Card, 1×3.5mm earphone Jack AV Out, 1xRJ45, 1xDC Jack, External WiFi antenna
- Power – DC 5V/3A
- Video decoder – HEVC/H.265 decoder by 4k@60FPS,Support up to 100Mbps bit rate, H.264 up to HP level 5.2 : 4Kx2K@30fps (4096×2304), MPEG-4 up to ASP level 5 : 1080p@60fps (1920×1088), MPEG-2 up to MP : 2160p@30fps (3840×2160), MPEG-1 up to MP : 1080p@60fps (1920×1088), H.263 : 576p@60fps (720×576), Sorenson Spark : 1080p@60fps (1920×1088), VC-1 up to AP level 3 : 1080p@30fps (1920×1088), RV8/RV9/RV10 : 1080p@60fps (1920×1088), VP6/VP8 : 2160p@24fps (3840×2160), AVS : 1080p@60fps (1920×1088), MVC : 2160p@30fps (3840×2160), For AVS, 4:4:4 sampling not supported, For H.264, image cropping not supported, For MPEG-4, GMC(global motion compensation) not supported, For VC-1, upscaling and range mapping are supported in image post-processor, For MPEG-4 SP/H.263/Sorenson spark, using a modified H.264 in-loop filter to, implement deblocking filter in post-processor unit
- Dimensions – 115*115*20mm
- Weight – 0.262 kg
- Fixed long press for some RC.
- Fixed problems with resources firmware.
- Now, when the system boots LED indicates the work of Nand flash.
- Added Deutsch localization in Settings.
- Ugoos Launcher was updated.
- Changed dpi to 240.
Source: UGOOS Blog