RKM DS02 is a new digital signage media player from the Rikomagic (Shenzhen Rikomagic Tech Corp., Ltd) brand. In addition to home appliances, which can be found in the portfolio, Rikomagic is now more focused on devices for commercial solutions.
This time the new Rikomagic DS02 digital signage/advertising player supports the 4G LTE network. This is a great feature if you need to use a wireless network to build a digital signage system, and network players must be deployed in different places where there are no ethernet cables or WiFi networks.
DS02 Android Media Player was based on the popular Rockchip RK3288 SoC and runs on Android 7.1. Inside we will find 2GB RAM and 16GB eMMC. As we mentioned, RKM DS02 is a dedicated Android player for digital signage / commercial solutions and additionally supports rotation, RTC, time ON/OFF. RKM MK25 has similar properties.
Rikomagic RKM DS02 Android Digital Signage Player Specification:
- CPU – Rockchip RK3288 quad-core, 28nm, ARM Cortex-A17, up to 1.8GHz 12nm manufacturing process
- GPU – Quad-Core ARM Mali-T760MP
- Memory – 2GB
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash, microSD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60 Hz, AV port (composite)
- Video – AVE-10 engine with 4K UHD H.265/VP9/AVS2 video decoding up to 60 fps
- Audio – Digital audio via HDMI, stereo analog audio via 3.5mm AV jack, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac, 4G LTE or WiFi supported, Support wake up via network (LAN only)
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x USB 2.0 OTG port
- Power Supply – DC IN,12V
- Dimensions – 140*147*30mm (with antenna)
- Weight – n/a
As we mentioned, DS02 is dedicated to commercial solutions, so if you need Android TV Box / Android Digital Signage players for your project, or if you are a distributor, contact the Rikomagic sales team can be found here. More device information can be found on the Rikomagic RKM DS02 product page.