The Rikomagic manufacturer has released new firmware for RKM DS02 media player update 20221206. There is a new firmware (.img file) for the Rikomagic RKM DS02 Digital Signage Player powered by Rockchip RK3288 SoC. RKM DS02 4G LTE Signage Player review here.
Availability and price
Rikomagic RKM DS02 with WiFi version now is available at Aliexpress for $161.90. The tested version DS02 with 4G LTE is available here.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the Rikomagic RKM DS02 TV Box we remind its specification:
- CPU – Rockchip RK3288 quad-core, 28nm, ARM Cortex-A17, up to 1.8GHz 12nm manufacturing process
- GPU – Quad-Core ARM Mali-T760MP
- Memory – 2GB
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash, microSD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60 Hz, AV port (composite)
- Video – AVE-10 engine with 4K UHD H.265/VP9/AVS2 video decoding up to 60 fps
- Audio – Digital audio via HDMI, stereo analog audio via 3.5mm AV jack, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac, 4G LTE or WiFi supported, Support wake up via network (LAN only)
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x USB 2.0 OTG port
- Power Supply – DC IN,12V
- Dimensions – 140*147*30mm (with antenna)
- Weight – n/a
Firmware for Rikomagic RKM DS02 TV Box with RK3288 SoC
As we said at the beginning, the firmware is available as a PC upgrade / .img file version (you must do a flash method to update the firmware, tool, driver, and instruction here). New firmware for Rikomagic RKM DS02 with Rockchip RK3288 SoC and Android 9.0 OS, update 20221206 can be downloaded here.
Discussion about this post