Recently, UGOOS has prepared OTA update v.0.5.4 firmware for UGOOS AM6 and X2/X3 Families. Firmware is available for beta firmware users. UGOOS says that v.0.5.4 firmware is available for users who have installed beta 0.5.1, and will get a notification about incoming update.
Availability and price
UGOOS AM6 TV Box you can find at Geekbuying store for $129.99. UGOOS Cube X3 and X2 TV Box you can find at Aliexpress.
More details about UGOOS AM6 and X2/X3 models can be found on the UGOOS manufacturer’s website here.
Check also: UGOOS Released Firmware v.0.5.1 for Ugoos AM6 and X2 / X3 Families
What changes can we find in the upcoming firmware update v.0.5.4 for UGOOS AM6 & Cube X2/X3 Families (Beta)
Firmware v.0.5.4 Changelog:
- sound problems if using Bluetooth remote controller;
- rare problem that caused system to reboot;
- rare no signal problem and some other visual bugs;
- resolution reset to 480p after reboot on some TVs;
- frequency switching from fractional value back when using automatic frame rate function;
- Now device does not turn on by CEC when changing active source to any other;
- Added new option: enhanced HDR to SDR (only for AM6+)
Details on UGOOS’s FB page
Discussion about this post