Last during IDF 2016 Intel unveiled several Compute Sticks. One of them was a model that has a built Realsense F200 camera. Another model Intel Compute Stick worthy of interest in having a powerful performance and specification called Intel Compute Stick STK2mv64CC based on Core m5-6Y57 vPro processor. Now this compute stick is available in pre-order on Amazon US for $485 + free shipping and will be released on May 12, 2016.
Intel Compute Stick STK2mv64CC:
- CPU – Intel Core m5-6Y57 vPro dual core/four thread processor @ 1.1 GHz/2.8GHz
- GPU – Intel HD Graphics 515 @ 300MHz/900Mhz (4.5 W TDP, configurable to 3.5W and 7W)
- Memory – 4 GB DDR3L @ 1833MHz dual channel memory
- Storage – 64 GB eMMC + micro SDXC v3.0 slot with UHS I-Support up to 128GB
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 1.4b with multi-channel audio output
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi up to 867 Mbps and Bluetooth 4.2 (via Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8260)
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, and 2x USB 3.0 ports on power adapter.
- Misc – Power button, security notch, TPM (STK2MV64CC and STK2M364CC)
- Power Supply – 5V/4A via USB type C power port
- Dimensions – 114 mm x 38 mm x 12 mm
The STK2mv64CC is sold without operating system, and ships with the 5V/4A power supply (which also includes 2x USB 3.0 ports), and an HDMI extension cable. The Intel Compute Stick with the Intel Core m5 vPro processor is ideal for thin client, embedde, healthcare or digital kiosks where data security, reliability and remote manageability are crucial.