The new firmware for MXQ-4K TV Box RK3229 (20160526) Release
We have good news, there is a new firmware for MXQ-4K TV Box with RK3229 (2016-05-26). Firmware has Android 5.1! If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, MXQ-4K TV Box is available on Gearbest for $30.08 + free shipping and on Geekbuying for $29.29 + free shipping. You can see that the manufacturer pays a lot of attention to the firmware (this is another update for this TV Box) and tries to fix bugs reported by users. Will the new firmware will fix everything ? we do not believe (as always :)),, but is the big plus for the manufacturer that releases a new firmware versions.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the MXQ-4K remind its specification:
- SoC – Rockchip RK3229 quad core ARM Cortex A7 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-400MP2
- Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash + SD card slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K2K @ 60 fps, and 3.5mm AV output (composite)
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV, and coaxial S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 100Mbps Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- USB – 4x USB 2.0 host ports
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 11.5 x 11.5 x 2.5 cm
New firmware for MXQ-4K TV Box with RK3229 (2016-05-26) can be downloaded:
No information about the changes.
Source: blog geekbuying