The new firmware for M8S+ TV Box with Amlogic S812 (20161219) Release
We have good news, there is a new firmware for M8S+ TV Box (update 20161219). It is also good news for those that continue to use this TV Box. M8S+ is equipped with (as the previous model) Amlogic S812 processor supports 4K2K UHD, H.264 and H.265 decoding, in addition M8S+ TV Box also has Gigabit Ethernet and Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/ 5.8GHz). If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, M8S+ Android TV Box is now available on Geekbuying for $48.99.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity tolook at the M8S+ TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU: Amlogic S812 Quad core ARM Cortex-A9r4, 2.0GHz
- GPU: Octa-core ARM Mali-450
- Memory: 2GB DDR3
- Internal Storage: 8GB eMMC + Micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Operating System: Android 5.1
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n – Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/ 5.8GHz), Bluetooth 4.0
- Audio/Video Output: HDMI 1.4, SP-DIF,
- Interfaces: 2 x USB 2.0
- Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
- Other: IR receiver
- Dimensions: 13.0 x 13.0 x 2.0 cm / 5.11 x 5.11 x 0.79 inches
- Product Weight: 0.230 kg
The firmware is available in the SD version. New firmware for M8S+ TV Box with Amlogic S812 (20161219) can be downloaded here. No information about the changes.