PiPO is not the only manufacturer that has in its portfolio a mini PC with a touch screen. Shenzhen Qianhai Gole Technology (Gole) is a company that produces a similar looking devices with a touch screen. Recently the company through crowdfunding on Indiegogo wants to raise funds for the launch of a new mini PC with 5-inch touch screen called Gole1. This combination tablet and mini pc easily fits in your pocket.
Gole1 is powered by Intel Atom x5-Z8300 Cherry Trail processor, runs Dual-OS with Windows 10 Home (Multi-language – Official License) and Android 5.1. You can switch the OS by one “Switch to Android” app icon on the Windows Desktop. Features 5″ HD capactive multi-touch display at 1280×720. It comes with 4 USB Host ports including 3xUSB 2.0 Host and 1xUSB3.0 Host, Micro-SD card reader up to 64GB, HDMI, you can connect Gole1 with big screen or projector. Bluetooth 4.0, Gigabit Ethernet, Dual-band 2.4/5Ghz Wi-Fi with stable signal through Wi-Fi antenna. It has 2 hours battery life with the built-in 2600mAh battery and battery life can be extended by any 5V/2A microUSB power bank.
What is interesting, we’ve seen this device. Gole1 looks identical to PiPO X3 that we saw on the video recorded by Notebook Italia.
Early bird prices start at $79 for a model with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, or $99 for model with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. After those early bird deals are gone, the prices go up by $20 for the cheaper model and $30 for the more expensive model.
Gole1 mini PC with 5″ touch screen specifications:
- CPU – Intel Atom x5-Z8300 “Cherry Trail” quad core processor @ 1.44 GHz / 1.84 GHz
- GPU – Intel Gen8 HD graphics (2W SDP)
- Memory – 2 or 4 GB DDR3L
- Storage – 32 or 64 GB NAND flash + micro SD slot up to 64GB
- Display – 5″ capacitive touchscreen display with 1280×720 resolution; 5 point touch
- Video Output – HDMI 1.4 port
- Audio I/O – HDMI, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0 with external antenna
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x micro USB port
- Misc – Power , volume and back buttons
- Battery – 2600mAh battery good about about 2 hours of typical use
- Power Supply – 5V/2.4A
- Dimensions – 135.4 x 90.4 x 20 (aluminum case)
- Weight – 200 grams (maybe)
There’s also an optional case that allows you to attach a 2.5 inch hard drive or SSD to the system.
More information about Gole1 on a video recorded by Charbax from ARMdevices.net.