TrustOnX brand recently released new firmware for TOX3 Android TV Box powered by Amlogic S905X4 SoC. New firmware version V.3.3.221221 (update 20221221) is also available for TOX3 Lite TV Box. The firmware can be downloaded via OTA update or a .img file.
Availability and price
If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, TrustOnX TOX3 with S905X4 SoC is available on the Geekbuying store for $61.99 (TOX3 Lite with 2GB / 16GB) and for $65.99 (4GB / 32GB). In addition, an Android media player is also available on Aliexpress.
TV Box is shipped with a user manual, 5V / 2A adapter, IR remote control, HDMI cable, and external WiFI antenna.
Firmware TOX3 / TOX3 Lite powered by S905X4 SoC
As we said at the beginning, the firmware is available as a PC upgrade / .img file version (you must do a flash method to update the firmware, use the Amlogic Flash tool (220.127.116.11), or v3.2.0. New TrustOnX TOX3 TV Box firmware with Amlogic S905X4 SoC (update 20221221) can be downloaded here. You can also use the OTA update in TV Box settings. Here you can find the previous firmware for TOX3 / TOX3 Lite TV Box.
- Some improvements for system automatic frame rate function
- Many fixes of CIFS and NFS clients
- Fixed some HDMI hotplug errors
- Now system volume is not muted if HDMI CEC volume control is enabled
- Fixed problem that caused color mode to reset after sleep
- Fixed HDR work with YCbCr444 8bit color mode
- Fixed reboot when playing some H.264 videos
- Fixed reboots when playing IPTV
- Fixed playback problems with some MPEG-1/2 IPTV channels
- Fixed screenshot when playing video
- Fixed surround sound setting
- Fixed DTS-HD RAW audio passthrough for some AV receivers
- Fixed problem with no sound in some streaming services
- Fixed Miracast work with some phones
- Fixed random disconnect Bluetooth remote controller and some other problems
- Fixed synchronization Google account problem
Discussion about this post