ECS (Elitegroup Computer Systems) company standing behind the success of the mini PCs as LivaX, Liva X² and Liva Core Introduces another mini PC called ECS Live Station. The Live Station is a mini PC with Windows 10, an Intel Bay trail processor, 2GB of RAM, and 32GB of storage. Small desktop computer also can charge your phone wirelessly, thanks to a Qi charging pad built into the top of the computer.
ECS Live Station (LS-2-32-W10) technical specifications:
- CPU – Intel Celeron N2830 quad core processor @ 2.16/2.41 GHz
- GPU – Intel HD graphics (7.5W TDP)
- Memory – 2 GB DDR3L (SO-DIMM)
- OS – Windows 10 Home
- Storage – 32 GB SATADOM module
- Video Output – 1x HDMI port
- Audio – 1x audio combo jack for microphone and headphone; Realtek ALC283 HD codec
- Connectivity – 1x Gigabit Ethernet (Realtek RTL8111G), 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0
- Expansion – 1x mini PCIE slot used by wireless module (Wi-FI / BT)
- Misc – Qi charger on top, charging status LED, power button & LED.
- Power – 12V/3A
- Dimensions – 13.8 x 13 x 12.3 cm
The ECS Live Station is up for pre-order in Japan for ¥ 37,778 (about $335 US), and it’s expected to ship starting April 9th.
Discussion about this post