Another information about the Asus. Asus is updating its EeeBox line of small desktop computers with a new model called EeeBox E410 equipped with Intel Celeron N3150 “Braswell” quad-core processor and a fanless design.
The EeeBox E410 supports up to two displays, 4K video playback, and the desktop should be available soon. The Eeebox E410 features a passively cooled quad-core Braswell Celeron for capable graphics and total silence. It supports up to 8GB of RAM, up to 1TB of hard drive storage or up to 128GB of solid state storage, features HDMI, VGA, and Ethernet jacks, and has mic, headphone, two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports. There’s also a Serial port and an external antenna and the system supports Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11ac WiFi. The Eeebox E410 measures 219 x 172.5 x 29 mm (WxDxH) and weighs 0.69 kg and it comes with a VESA mount kit that lets you attach the system to the back of a display.
- CPU: Celeron N3150 (4 cores @ 1.6 GHz, up to 2.08 GHz)
- Memory: 1 x SO-DIMM slot (up to 8 GB RAM)
- Storage: 500GB up to 1TB HDD options / 64GB up to 128GB SSD options
- Front I/O Ports: 1 x 4 -in-1 Card Reader, 1 x Headphone, 1 x Microphone, 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0
- Back I/O Ports: 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA(D-Sub)-Out, 1 x RJ45 LAN (Gigabit Ethernet), 1 x COM Port(Serial Port), 1 x Kensington Lock,1 x DC-in, 1 x External Wi-Fi antenna (802.11b/g/n/ac)
- Power Supply: 45 W Power adaptor
- Dimensions: 219 x 172.5 x 29 mm (WxDxH)
- Windows 10 Pro or other editions available
- Intel® Celeron® N3150 processor for enhanced energy efficiency and graphics performance
- Ultra-realistic 4K/UHD visuals and dual display support
- Efficient ASUS Software Management Tools
- Budget friendly solution with enhanced productivity
- Sleek and clean 1L compact PC with rotatable VESA-mount
- Rich array of I/O ports for a myriad of business peripheral devices