Zoomtak Vplus is a new TV Box with Android 6.0 powered by Amlogic S912
Like mushrooms after the rain there are new TV Boxes with new SoC Amlogic S912. This time, a new TV Box reveals a well-known manufacturer of TV Boxes – Zoomtak. New TV Box called Zoomtak Vplus has previously mentioned a new Amlogic S912 64bit octa-core ARM Cortex-A53.
Zoomtak company is known above all from the manufacture of TV Boxes and a large portfolio of different models and with different SoCs. Therefore it was a matter of time when Zoomtak unveil a new model S912 chip. New Zoomtak Vplus TV Box support 4K HDR10, VP9, H.265 10bit decoding. Also Vplus TV Box comes with LED screen in front panel. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and has pre-installed Kodi 16.1 Jarvis (stable version). More information in the specification.
- CPU – Amlogic S912 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-820MP3 @ up to 750MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash and SD slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0, CVBS output (RCA)
- Audio Output – HDMI, and stereo audio (2x RCA)
- Video codecs – VP9-10/ and H.265 up to [email protected], H.264 and more
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 3x USB ports
- Misc – IR receiver, digital LED display
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions & weight – N/A
The device is priced at $54 (FOB price). Probably soon Zoomtak Vplus will be available in the well-known online stores, and will appear on the manufacturer’s website. However, if you are interested Vplus TV Box you can contact with Zoomtak company directly via this email. More you can see on the video recorded by Charbax from ARMdevices.