ZIDOO Z9X is a new 4K UHD Media Player from the ZIDOO brand, this time powered by a powerful new Realtek RTD1619DR chipset. Z9X Android Media Player is the successor of the well-known models ZIDOO X9S and ZIDOO Z9S.
Compared with the last generation, it has significant improvement in audio and video decoding especially the support for HDR 10+ and Dolby Vision.
The first information about the new Z9X appeared at the end of April. However, it was already known then that the new ZIDOO’s device would be worth attention.
ZIDOO Z9X Overview Features
As we mentioned, Z9X is equipped with Realtek RTD1619DR ARM Cortex-A55 Hexa-core 64-bit high-performance CPU, which has faster response speed and more efficient computing capability. The Z9X supports HDR10 + and Dolby Vision technology. Integrates the Dolby Vision VS10 image engine, which supports Dolby Vision low latency（LLDV）output. The new image engine supports a higher color depth 12 bit (approximately 68 billion colors); 12 bit has vibrant colors and natural color transition. You can read more about the feature of the new ZIDOO Z9X on the product page here.
Z9X ZIUI Launcher looks simple and clear allowing access to important features.
Inside, apart from the mentioned chipset, we find 2GB RAM and 16GB eMMC. TV Box supports also Dual-band WiFi, 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC 2R2T MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, Gigabit Ethernet, Network Sharing Protocols (SAMBA, etc.). The device runs on Android 9.0, and also like previous models it is equipped with Dual HDMI (IN and OUT). More in the specification.
ZIDOO Z9X Android TV Box Specifications:
- OS – Android 9.0
- CPU – Realtek RTD1619DR ARM Cortex-A55 Hexa-core
- GPU – ARM Mali-G51 MP3
- Memory – 2GB DDR
- Internal Storage – 16GB eMMC
- Connectivity – 2.4G+5G dual-band WiFi, 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC 2R2T MIMO 867Mbps, RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet jack(10/100/1000Mbps), Bluetooth 4.2
- HDMI Port：
- HDMI 2.0a, support up to 4K@60p, HDR, 12Bit, YCbCr 4:4:4 color range, support audio passthrough
- HDMI 2.0, support 4K@60p, 48khz PCM audio
- Video decode – 4K@60p HEVC/H.265 12 Bit HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby vision
- Audio decode – Support HD audio passthrough and decode 2 channels
- USB Port – 2x USB3.0, 2x USB2.0
- Power – DC 12V/2A
- Other interfaces: SATA 3.0, 3.5mm AV output, SPDIF optical output (5.1CH), 3.5mm RS232, high-gain antenna * 2
- Shell Aviation – Aluminum alloy case
- Dimensions – 189 x 129 x 25.5mm
- Weight – 1.20 kg
Availability and price
There is no information on availability and price at the moment. We will let you know as soon as we have new information.