Another TV box from Unuiga called M9+ (U39-4A) TV Box this time with a new Amlogic S905. Specifications Unuiga M9+ (U39-4A) is not surprising and is similar to most TV Boxes with a new SoC from Amlogic, but take a look at this model.
S905 chipset as you know supports UHD 4K @60fps HW decoding (as Rockchip RK3368), multiple formats including H.265/HEVC 10-bit, H.264, AVS+ and also FHD 1080p @ 60fps HW encoding, H.264 also offers DTS & Dolby audio passthrough. Let’s take a closer specification.
Unuiga M9+ (U39-4A) TV Box Technical Specifications:
- SoC- Amlogic S905
- CPU – Quad core ARM 64bit Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450MP up to 750Mhz
- Memory – 1GB (2GB Optional )
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash (16GB, 32GB, 64GB Optional ) + SD card slot
- OS – Android 5.1
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0, AV
- Audio – Optical
- Video Decoding/Format – H.265 10-bit 4K*[email protected], H.264 AVC/MVC 4K*[email protected], AVS+, MPEG1/2/4 ASP, WMV/VC-1, RealVideo8/9/10 / Format – MKV, WMV, M2TS, MOV, MP4, AVI, MPG, MPEG, DAT, VOB, FLV, 3GP, DIVX, F4V, ASF, M2V etc.
- Connectivity – 10/100M (Gigabit Ethernet Optional), Wi-Fi 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz Optional), Bluetooth 4.0(Optional)
- Interfaces – USB 2.0 x2, OTG, TF card, HDMI (HDMI 2.0, CEC, HDCP2.2), LAN RJ45, AV, Optical, DC jack
- Other interface Front panel – IR receiver, Power/IR/Net LED indicator(seven segment LED display optional)
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 117mm*117mm*20mm
Unuiga U39-4A (M9+) TV Box costs $35 for 1GB of RAM and 8GB Flash. For more information, contact via email – [email protected] M9+ in action can be seen on the video from armdevices.net
Source: via ARMdevices
Discussion about this post