We have good news, there is a new firmware for Zidoo X9 (v22.214.171.124 release).
Zidoo X9 TV Box powered by Mstar MSO9810 that also comes with an HDMI input port, but this time, they’ve implemented a PVR function, so if you have a low end satellite, cable, or terrestrial receiver, you can connect it to Zidoo X9 and record programs, which makes it much more useful.
New firmware v126.96.36.199 can be downloaded here. Firmware v188.8.131.52 adds support for 1080p24 output, EAC3 audio, Google app updates, adding the Aptoide marketplace and fixes some bugs. What we find in the new firmware v184.108.40.206 update list:
- Add support with 1080P24.
- Add support with eac3 for audio.
- Modified the problem that audio is out of sync when HDMI IN recording files with mp4 format.
- Add the coding support of Turkish on the video player.
- Add support of subtitle in yellow color on the video player.
- Pre- install Aptoide app.
- Optimized Googleplay, update the APKs, including store and service, etc.
As you can see Zidoo team is not idle and continues improving all the time Zidoo X9 firmware.
Source: Zidoo Forums