We have good news, there is a new firmware (.img file) for H96 MAX H2 TV Box / H96 MAX H2 Colorful Edition TV Box with 4GB RAM (20180620) powered by Rockchip RK3328 SoC. This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for H96 MAX H2, and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase H96 MAX H2 TV Box and H96 MAX H2 Colorful Edition TV Box. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, H96 MAX H2 TV Box is now available on Geekbuying for $56.99 (4GB/32GB) or H96 MAX H2 Colorful Edition Android TV Box for $86.99 (4GB/64GB).
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the H96 MAX H2 Colorful Edition TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Rockchip RK3328, Quad-core Cortex A53 @ up to 1.5GHz
- GPU – Mali-450MP2
- Memory – 4GB RAM DDR4
- Internal Storage – 32GB eMMC
- Connectivity – Dual Band 2.4G/5G WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Fast Ethernet 10/100 Mbps, Bluetooth 4.0
- Video decode – H.264/AVC Base/Main/High/High10 profile @ level 5.1; up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps H.265/HEVE Main/Main10 profile @ level 5.1 High-tier; up to 4Kx2K @60fps VP9, up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps
- Audio decode – MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
- USB – 1 * USB3.0, 3 * USB2.0
- HDMI Out – HDMI Standard HDMI [email protected]
- Other interfaces – HDMI 2.0a for [email protected], RJ45, SD card slot, AV port, SPDIF port, DC in jack
- Power – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 9.80 x 9.80 x 2.40 cm
- Weight – 280g
The firmware is available in an image file, you can update the TV Box using a flash method (you need Flash Tool, Driver Assistant, Flash Guide here). New firmware for H96 MAX TV Box / H96 MAX H2 Colorful Edition TV Box powered by Rockchip RK3328 SoC (20180620) download here.