Most of you know Tanix TV Boxes (Tanix is a trademark from Shenzhen Oranth Technology CO., LTD.). Recently the company was the first to unveil a new TV Box called Tanix TX3 Mini powered by the new Amlogic S905W.
Many Amlogic S905 TV Boxes are available on the market, differing in final letter S905X, S905D and S905W. The new Amlogic S905W is a cheaper SoC than the S905X and S905, which cost and features are an alternative to the Rockchip RK3229. What is the difference between the new S905W chipset from the previous models? The new Amlogic S905W supports the only video to 4K@30fps, more details in the Tanix TX3 Mini TV Box specifications below. Below also TX3 Mini PCBA pictures.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”7″ gal_title=”Tanix TX3 Mini PCBA”]
Tanix TX3 Mini Android TV Box Specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905W quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz
- OS – Android 7.1
- Memory – 1GB/2GBDDR3
- Storage – 8GB/16GB eMMC flash + micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60 fps, AV port
- Audio – HDMI, optical S/PDIF, AV port (stereo audio)
- Video Codecs – 4K,H.265, MPEG1/2/4, H.264, HD AVC/VC-1, RM/RMVB, Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6 , RealVideo8/9/10
- Video Formats – 4K@30fps, H.265, AVI, H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DIVD/DIVX, Real8/9/10, RM,RMVB, PMP, FLV, MP4, M4V, VOB, WMV, 3GP, MKV
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 105 x 105 x 15mm
- Weight – 150g
Tanix TX3 Mini runs on Android 7.1 and has pre-installed Kodi 17.3 Krypton. For more details, see the Tanix TX3 Mini product page, on the manufacturer’s website. At the moment there is no availability and price information, but the 1GB RAM / 8GB eMMC version should cost around $25 (B2C), and the 2GB RAM / 16GB eMMC version costs around $35 (B2C). If the TV Box appears on sale or we have more information we will let you know.