Today we want to show you the unboxing of interesting looking TV Box called Sunvell T95P, which resembles the shape of the plug. This is another TV Box from Sunvell brand, as you can see, quite heavily brand entered on the TV Boxes market. First time about Sunvell T95P could read at the beginning of November. A similar solution in its portfolio has Xiaomi – Xiaomi Mi Box Mini. As you will see below, the TV Box plug as the plug is a small in size and works immediately after inserting it into an electrical outlet. Sunvell T95 is powered by one of the already known from Amlogic chips called Amlogic S905X. Below Sunvell T95P Android TV Box specification and details of the device.
I want to say thanks to Gearbest store for sending us a Sunvell T95P TV Box to review. Now Sunvell T95P is available on Gearbest for $48.02 + free shippng.
Sunvell T95P TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2GHz (DVFS)
- GPU – Penta-Core Mali-450 up to 750 Mhz ( DVFS) .OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 and OpenVG 1.1 support
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB flash + micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz
- Audio Output – HDMI
- Video Codecs:
- VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K2K-60fps
- H.265 HEVC MP-10-L5.1 up to 4K2K-60fps
- H.264 AVC HP-L5.1 up to 4K2K-30fps
- H.264 MVC up to 1080P-60fps
- MPEG-4 ASP-L5 up to 1080P-60fps(ISO-14496)
- WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP up to 1080P-60fps
- AVS-P16(AVS+) /AVS-P2 JiZhun Profile up to 1080P-60fps
- MPEG2 MP/HL up to 1080P-60fps
- MPEG1 MP/HL up to 1080P-60fps
- RealVideo 8/9/10 up to 1080P-60fps
- Low latency 1080P H.264 60fps encoder
- HDR10 and HLG HDR Video Processing
- Supports .mkv,.mpg,.wmv,.mpeg,.dat,.avi,.mov,.iso,.mp4,.rm and .jpg file formats
- Video/Picture Encoding
- Independent JPEG and H.264 encoder with configurable performance/bit-rate
- JPEG image encoding
- H.264 video encoding up to 1080P-60fps with low latency
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Interfaces – HDMI, micro SD card slot, USB 2.0
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – IR receiver, Power LED
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions 5.3 x 5.3 x 6.8 cm
- Weight – 280 g
What we find in the box? The box included everything that you need to get started:
- Sunvell T95P Android TV Box as a Plug (EU)
- HDMI cable
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
- User Manual
The Sunvell T95P as mentioned, has a small size (5.3 x 5.3 x 6.8 cm) and reminds a plug. The housing is made solidly and aesthetically, with good quality plastic. As mentioned at the beginning of T95P is equipped with a SoC from Amlogic called Amlogic S905X, which supports VP9-10 Profile-2 up to [email protected], H.265 HEVC [email protected] up to [email protected], H.264 AVC [email protected] up to [email protected] and more. T95V PRO also runs on Android 6.0. On one side there is a micro SD card slot and USB2.0 port. On another side is an HDMI port and reset hole. Around the housing, there are holes for discharge of hot air. At the bottom 2 pins plug, socket compatible with plug type C.
Below is a typical remote control, the same as other TV Box from Sunvell.
Below we include the Sunvell T95P Android TV Box as a Plug pictures in combination with a matchbox and chewing gum so it was easier to see the size of T95P.
Below the video where you can see exactly how looks T95P Android TV Box, and what accessories has. Review coming soon.