Shenzhen Sunchip Technology Co., Ltd is another manufacturer which introduces to its offer TV Box comes with 64–bit Rockchip RK3368 processor. CX–R8 is a new model TV Box from Sunchip was equipped with a Rockchip RK3368 Octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 with PowerVR G6110 GPU and Android 5.1.1.
- Rockchip Octa-core RK3368 chipset
- ARM Cortex-A53
- 64-bit CPU, up to 1.5GHz
- PoverVR G6110 GPU, supports OpenGL ES 3.1, OpenCL 1.2 and DirectX 9.3
- 2GB DDR3
- 8GB eMMC
- Android 5.1.1
- 4K x 2K @60fps
- 4K x 2K H.265 hardware decoding
- HDMI 2.0
- 2.4/5GHz Dual-band WiFi, Broadcom AP6330 module
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 1000Mbps Ethernet
- Optical digital audio output
- SD card reader
- IR Remote control
- 5V/3A DC
- 134 x 117 x 18.5 mm
As you can see specification looks interesting. Below is a picture PCBA.
CX-R8 TV Box is available on Geekbuying at a price of USD $80. For more information about Sunchip CX–R8 can be found on the manufacturer’s website www.sunchip-tech.com. Below the video of armdevices.net, presenting a Sunchip CX–R8 TV Box.