Rikomagic RKM V3 New TV Dongle with USB 3.0 powered by RK3328 SoC Coming Soon
We recently informed you about new devices from Rikomagic company (Shenzhen Rikomagic Tech Corp.,Ltd), such as the new Android TV Box called RKM MK39 powered by Rockchip RK3399. Rikomagic has expanded its portfolio with the new HDMI stick called RKM V3 TV Dongle.
The new RKM V3 TV Stick comes with the well-known Rockchip RK3328 64bit Quad core Cortex A53 processor which supports 4K UHD H.264/H.265/VP9 video. Device runs on Android 7.1. V3 TV Stick has 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC storage, and also has two USB ports (USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 port). More in the specifications below.
Rikomagic RKM V3 TV Dongle Specifications:
- SoC – Rockchip RK3328 quad core Cortex A53 processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-450MP2 GPU
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash + micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDR10 and HLG support, 3.5mm AV port (composite video)
- Video Codec – 4K VP9, H.265 and H.264, 1080p VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP6/8
- Audio Output – Via HDMI
- Audio Features – Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD
- Connectivity – Fast Ethernet (in specifications on Alibaba website Gigabit Ethernet), 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, and Bluetooth 4.2
- USB – USB 2.0 port and USB 3.0 port
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 110 x 48 x 22 mm
- Weight – 325 grams
Below is a comparison with the previous Rikomagic’s TV Sticks.
There is no information about availability at the moment. We hope that soon RKM V3 will appear in the official Rikomagic store on Aliexpress. Meanwhile, RKM V3 can be found on the Rikomagic website in Alibaba.com for $60-68. More about V3 TV Dongle on the product page.