Probably most of you have noticed several devices mini PC with Windows equipped with the next Cherry Trail processor from Intel called the Intel Atom x5-Z8350. Recently we showed you a Z83II mini PC and Chuwi HiBox mini PC with this chip. Rikomagic recently unveiled a new mini PC called Rikomagic MK36T also equipped with a x5-Z8350 Cherry Trail processor.
MK36T is another successor of the popular MK36S mini PC. As you can see devices equipped with this chip are starting to appear on the market. Inside Rikomagic MK36T addition to cherry trail processor you will find 2GB of RAM and 32GB eMMC flash storage for data. Dual Band WiFi 802.11ac and more. RKM MK36T mini PC runs on Windows 10 64bit probably activated. More detailed information on the specification below.
Rikomagic MK36T mini PC specifications:
- OS – Windows 10 Home (probably activated)
- CPU – Intel Atom x5-Z8350 Cherry Trail (quad-core, up to 1.92GHz)
- GPU – Intel HD Graphics 400
- RAM – 2GB DDR3L 1600MHz
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot up to 64GB
- Connectivity – Dual Band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, Fast Ethernet 100M/10M
- Video Out: HDMI 1.4
- Audio Out: HDMI CEC
- Audio I/O – HDMI, 3.5mm headphone jack
- USB: 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0
- Other: Power button, power LED
- Power Supply: 12V/2A
- Dimensions & Weight – N/A
In the package you will find: HDMI cable, 12V/2A power adapter and User Manual. At the moment no information about the availability and price for the end user. MK36T can be found on Rikomagic website in Made-in-China for the FOB price $95 for 20-49 pieces. More can also be found on Rikomagic MK36T product page.