This keyboard at first glance it may be associated with a keyboard (computer) Commodore C64. Company Acooo has designed OneBoard PRO+ based on Rockchip RK3288 processor with a backlit mechanical keyboard housed in an aluminum case.
OneBoard PRO+ specifications:
- SoC – Rockchip RK3288 Quad Core Cortex A17 up to 1.8GHz with ARM Mali-T764 GPU supporting OpenGL ES1.1/2.0/3.0, Open VG1.1, OpenCL, DirectX11
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16 GB eMMC flash + SD card slot up to 32GB
- Keyboard – 83-keys QWERTY keyboard with backlit keys made of ABS plastic
- Video Output / Input – HDMI output, DVI input
- Audio Output / Input – HDMI, 3.5 mm jack for headphone
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 host port for Android only, 1x USB 2.0 port to connect a mouse.
- Misc – Power button
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 332 x 178 x 40 mm
- Weight – 2.76 kg
The Android 4.4 keyboard comes with a power adapter and cable, a “PC-line connect cable” with DVI connector on one side, and HDMI + USB on the other side, an HDMI cable, and a “DIY accessory tool box”. The keyboard is actually designed be used both as an Android system and a normal keyboard for your PC or Mac, acting as a dual operating system computer. The connection diagram below makes it clearer.
OneBoard PRO+ using the Android 4.4 operating system and mainstream Rockchip RK3288 SoC quad-core processor, and with a combination of 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM, the user can load the current market for all Android software and games, if space is insufficient You can also up to 32GB of microSD card slot or an external hard drive.