We have good news, there is a new firmware for Sunvell T95Z Plus (20170223 – build T5ZP0032) powered by Amlogic S912. This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for Sunvell brand, and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase Sunvell T95Z Plus TV Box. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, T95Z Plus Android TV Box is now available on Gearbest for $60.99 + free shippng.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the T95Z Plus TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S912 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-820MP3 @ up to 750MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash and micro SD slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a, AV
- Audio Output – HDMI, optical S/PDIF, AV (stereo)
- Video codecs – VP9-10/ and H.265 up to [email protected], H.264, WMV, MPEG-1/2/4, VC-1, AVS, and RealVideo up to [email protected]
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5.8G, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – IR receiver, LED digital display, LED backlight
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 13 x 13 x 3 cm
- Weight – 250g
The firmware is available in SD upgrade version (you need to make a bootable micro SD card or use a standard flash method). New firmware for T95Z Plus TV Box with Amlogic S912 (20170223 – build T5ZP0032) download here. No information about the changes.