We have good news, there is a new firmware (.img file) for R-TV Box Mini Plus TV Box (update 20171212). This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for this small TV Box, and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase R-TV Box Mini+ powered by new Rockchip RK3328 with Android 7.1. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, R-TV Box Mini Plus Android TV Box is now available on Aliexpress for $31.36 and $32.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the R-TV Box Mini+ TV Box remind its specification:
- Chipset – Rockchip RK3328
- CPU – Quad core Cortex A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – Mali-450MP GPU
- Memory – 1GB RAM
- Storage – 8 GB eMMC flash + micro SD card
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDR10 and HLG support, 3.5mm AV port with composite video and stereo audio
- Video Codec – 4K VP9, H.265 and H.264. 1080p VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP6/8
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x USB 3.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver, power LED
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 80*80*20mm
- Weight – 320g
New firmware for R-TV Box Mini Plus TV Box with Rockchip RK3328 (20171212) can be downloaded here. No information about the changes.