We have good news, there is a new firmware (.img file) for MXQ Pro+ (MXQ Pro Plus) 4K TV Box (update 20171031) powered by Amlogic S905X chipset. This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for MXQ Pro+ 4K TV Box, and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase MXQ Pro Plus. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, MXQ Pro+ 4K Android TV Box is now available on Geekbuying for $36.99 + free shipping.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the MXQ Pro+ (MXQ Pro Plus) 4K TV Box remind its specification:
- SoC – Amlogic S905X quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450MP Up to 750MHZ, OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 and Open VG 1.1 support
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC + SD card slot
- OS – Android 7.1.2
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0, AV
- Video Codec – 4K@60 Hz video decoding 10-bit HEVC and AVS+ codec support; H.264 up to 4K 30 Hz
- Audio – HDMI, AV, coaxial S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 4x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 11.80 x 11.80 x 12.30 cm
The firmware is available as .img file (you need to do method flash for update). New firmware for MXQ Pro+ (MXQ Pro Plus) 4K TV Box with Amlogic S905X (20171031) can be downloaded here. No information about the changes.