We have good news, there is a new firmware for MXQ Pro 4K TV Box (update 20170116). This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for MXQ Pro 4K TV Box, and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase MXQ Pro. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, MXQ Pro 4K Android TV Box is now available on Gearbest for $37.04.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the MXQ Pro 4K TV Box remind its specification:
- SoC – Amlogic S905 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450MP Up to 750MHZ, OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 and Open VG 1.1 support
- Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash + SD card slot
- OS – Android 5.1
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0, AV
- Video Codec – 4K@60 Hz video decoding 10-bit HEVC and AVS+ codec support; H.264 up to 4K 30 Hz
- Audio – HDMI, AV, coaxial S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 4x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – N/A
The firmware is available as SD upgrade version. New firmware for MXQ Pro 4K TV Box with Amlogic S905 (20170116) can be downloaded here. No information about the changes.