We have good news, there is a new firmware for MXQ Pro 4K TV Box (update 20161202). This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for Tanix brand, and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase MXQ Pro. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, MXQ Pro 4K Android TV Box is now available on Geekbuying for $35.99.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity tolook at the MXQ Pro TV Box remind its specification:
- SoC – Amlogic S905 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450MP Up to 750MHZ, OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 and Open VG 1.1 support
- Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash + SD card slot
- OS – Android 5.1
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0, AV
- Video Codec – 4K@60 Hz video decoding 10-bit HEVC and AVS+ codec support; H.264 up to 4K 30 Hz
- Audio – HDMI, AV, coaxial S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 4x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – N/A
The firmware is available as IMG version, you have to use the flash method to firmware update. New firmware for MXQ Pro 4K TV Box with Amlogic S905 (20161202) can be downloaded here. No information about the changes.