The new firmware for H96 Pro Mini TV Dongle with Amlogic S912 (20170810) Release
We have good news, there is a new firmware (.img file) for H96 Pro Mini TV Dongle (20170810) powered by Amlogic S912. This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for H96 Pro TV Stick (and other H96 models), and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase H96 Pro TV Dongle. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, H96 Pro TV Dongle is now available on Gearbest for $39.99 (2GB/8GB) and for $44.99 (2GB/16GB).
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the H96 Pro Mini TV Dongle remind its specification:
- SoC – Amlogic S912 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ up to 1.5 GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-820MP3
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB / 16GB eMMC flash and micro SD slot up to 32GB
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a male connector with HDR support
- Video Codec – 4K H.265 and VP9 @ 60 fps, 4K H.264 @ 30 fps
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n WiFi (2.4GHz), and Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Power Supply – 5V via micro USB port
- Dimensions – 10 x 8 x 4 cm
- Weight – 200g
The firmware is available as image file, you can update the TV Box using a flash method. The .zip file contains: H96pro-H2 Upgrade your brush tutorial, aml_7.1_s912_q8723bs-H96PROmini_KDMC_mac-20170810, USB_Burning_Tool. New firmware for H96 Pro Mini TV Dongle powered by Amlogic S912 (20170810) download here.