The new firmware for A5X Plus Mini TV Box with Rockchip RK3328 (20170320) Release
We have good news, there is a new firmware for A5X Plus Mini TV Box (update 20170320). This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for A5X Plus Mini TV Box, and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase A5X Plus Mini TV Box powered by new Rockchip RK3328 with Android 7.1.1. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, A5X Plus Mini Android TV Box is now available on Aliexpress for $35.04 + free shipping (nice promo!) and on TinyDeal for $43.99.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the A5X Plus Mini TV Box remind its specification:
- Chipset – Rockchip RK3328
- CPU – Quad core Cortex A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – Mali-450MP GPU
- Memory – 1GB RAM
- Storage – 8 GB eMMC flash + micro SD card
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDR10 and HLG support, 3.5mm AV port with composite video and stereo audio
- Video Codec – 4K VP9, H.265 and H.264. 1080p VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP6/8
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x USB 3.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver, power LED
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions & Weight – TBD (Fits in hand)
New firmware for A5X Plus Mini TV Box with Rockchip RK3328 (20170320) can be downloaded here. No information about the changes.