We have good news, there is a new firmware for A5X MAX TV Box (update 20170823) powered by Rockchip RK3328. This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for this TV Box, and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase A5X MAX TV Box powered by Rockchip RK3328 with Android 7.1.1. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, A5X MAX Android TV Box is now available on Gearbest for $59.99 (4GB / 16GB) and $81.48 (4GB / 32GB).
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the A5X MAX TV Box remind its specification:
- Chipset – Rockchip RK3328
- CPU – Quad core Cortex A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – Mali-450MP GPU
- Memory – 4GB RAM
- Storage – 16GB/32GB eMMC flash + SD card (up to 128GB)
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDR10 and HLG support, 3.5mm AV port with composite video and stereo audio an SPDIF port
- Video Codec – 4K VP9, H.265 and H.264. 1080p VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP6/8
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 port, 1x USB 3.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver, power LED
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 11.20 x 11.20 x 2.20 cm
- Weight – 200g
New firmware for A5X MAX TV Box with Rockchip RK3328 (20170823) can be downloaded here. No information about the changes.