We continue showing new TV Boxes with Amlogic S905, which is why today we want to show you the unboxing another TV Box equipped with Amlogic S905 called MX Plus Android TV Box.
I want to say thanks to Well Global company (Shenzhen WellGlobal Electronic Co.,Limited) for sending us a MX Plus TV Box to review. Persons / distributors interested MX Plus Android TV Box can contact through the Well Global website or directly via e-mail: sales1(at)wellglobal.cn. Now MX Plus TV Box is available on Gearbest for $48.65 + free shipping.
As we said at the beginning of his heart is a currently very popular Amlogic S905 Quad core 64-bit Cortex A53 Up to 2.0GHz processor which supports UHD 4K@60fps HW decoding, multiple formats including H.265 10-bit, H.264, AVS+ and also FHD 1080p @60fps HW encoding, H.264. MX Plus TV Box has been built on the model CX-A8 (information also visible on the box) from Sunchip info here. TV Box also has Kodi, Gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and more. MX Plus TV Box runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
MX Plus Android TV Box Technical Specifications:
- Chipset – Amlogic S905
- CPU – Quad core ARM 64bit Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450MP up to 750Mhz
- Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC Flash + SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- OS – Android 5.1
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0
- Video Decoding/Format – H.265 10-bit 4K*2K@60fps, H.264 AVC/MVC 4K*2K@30fps, AVS+, MPEG1/2/4 ASP, WMV/VC-1, RealVideo8/9/10 / Format – MKV, WMV, M2TS, MOV, MP4, AVI, MPG, MPEG, DAT, VOB, FLV, 3GP, DIVX, F4V, ASF, M2V etc.
- Connectivity – 10/100/1000M, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n (AP6212), Bluetooth 4.0
- Interfaces – 1x HDMI (2.0), DC jack, RJ45 LAN, SD card slot, 3x USB 2.0, optical S/SPDIF jack
- Other – IR receiver, power LED
- Power Supply – DC 5V/3A
- Dimensions – 117*117*18.5mm
- Weight – 250g
- MX Plus Android TV Box
- HDMI cable
- Power adapter 5V/3A (EU)
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
The MX Plus is also a small (117*117*18.5mm) Android TV Box in a balck plastic housing. The front panel has IR receiver and power LED, the sides of the device are made of shiny plastic. On one side is a two USB 2.0 port and SD card slot. On the rear panel are: 5V DC jack, Optical S / PDIF port, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, HDMI 2.0 port and another USB 2.0 port.
At the bottom of the device can be seen reset hole. Below also remote control.
As we said at the beginning of MX Plus Android TV Box is also a small TV Box and thin. Below pictures MX Plus TV Box compared to matchbox.
Below the video where you can look specifically at the MX Plus TV Box and accessories that are included. Review coming soon.