The MINISFORUM NUCX series is now officially available for pre-sale. The NUCX series includes two “DeskMini NUCX” Mini PCs, namely the MINISFORUM NUCXI5 (i5-11400H) and the MINISFORUM NUCXI7 (i7-11800H). Both NUCXs are powered by 45-watt Intel Tiger Lake-H series processors and are additionally equipped with NVIDIA graphics. NUCXI5 has NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 graphics, while, NUCXI7 has NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 graphics. The latest MINISFORUM NUCX Mini PCs are available from $859 (NUCXI5, barebones) and up.
Prices and Availability
The newest and unusual-looking MINISFORUM DeskMini NUCX series is available for pre-order. The prices of the NUCXI5 and NUCXI7 Mini PC start from the barebone version (without RAM and storage). Below are the prices with their configuration.
- MINISFORUM NUCXI5 with Intel Core i5-11400H and RTX 3060:
- MINISFORUM NUCXI7 with Intel Core i7-11800H and RTX 3070:
Mini PCs will be ships with Power Adapter, Power Cable, User Manual, and Computer Stand.
MINISFORUM NUCX Series Features
MINISFORUM announced the new NUCX series quite recently around July 18, 2022. Now we know the full specs. However, let us note a few more features. First of all, the design is striking. This is quite something new compared to the previous MINISFORUM’s Mini PCs. The housing of the device is slim and thin (measures 393.498×260.105×80.105mm). It looks more like a vertical laptop than a typical Mini PC. In addition, the iconic Intel “skull” logo attracts attention. There are also 4 larger openings in the casing and over 1,300 heat dissipation holes on one of the walls.
DeskMini NUCX also has an active cooling system consisting of specially designed 5 heat pipes, dual smart fan and liquid metal cooling system for CPU. In addition, the device is upgrade friendly and feature two SODIMM slots for up to 64GB of total DDR4-3200 memory and two M.2 2280 slots for PCIe SSD storage. Besides, MINISFORUM NUCX series support [email protected] dual display via HDMI and Thunderbolt 4 port (up to [email protected]). NUCX Series comes with Windows 11 pre-installed. Besides that, it also support Ubuntu system and Linux system. More information in the specification below.
MINISFORUM DeskMini NUCXI5 and NUCXI7 Specifications
- Processor – Intel® Core™ i7-11800H , 8 Cores/16 Threads (24M Cache, up to 4.60 GHz)
- GPU – NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070(GDDR6 8GB)
- Processor – Intel® Core™ i5-11400H , 6 Cores/12 Threads (12M Cache, up to 4.50 GHz)
- GPU – NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060(GDDR6 6GB)
- Memory – DDR4 8GB×2 Dual channel (SODIMM Slots×2, up to 64GB)
- Storage – M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe SSD(up to 2TB)
- Storage Expansion – M.2 2280 SSD Slot (Support NGFF SATA or NVMe PCIe4.0)
- Wireless Connectivity – M.2 2230 WIFI Support (Dual-Band Wi-Fi，BlueTooth)
- Ethernet – 2500Mbps Gigabit LAN
- Video Output – HDMI ([email protected]) and Thunderbolt 4 ([email protected]) ×1
- Audio Output – HDMI, Thunderbolt 4, Headphone Jack
- Ports & Buttons
- RJ45 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Thunderbolt 4
- 3x USB 3.2 Type-A
- Headphone Jack
- Power – 19.5V(Adapter Included)
- System – Windows 11 Pro / Ubuntu / Linux
- Dimensions – 93.498×260.105×80.105mm
Discussion about this post