Another day and another TV Box comes with SoC Amlogic S905. Today we are pleased to show you the unboxing TV Box called MeMoBOX MX MAX. MX MAX TV Box is probably another TV Box from the family MX TV Boxes that which we are well known (MX III, MX IV, MX V, MX Plus etc.)
I want to say thanks to Memo Design company (Memo Design Technology Ltd. – www.memobox.tv) for sending us a MeMoBOX MX MAX TV Box to review. Now MX MAX TV Box is available in official Memo Design store on Aliexpress for $100 , DHgate for $79.99 and Cdiscount for €68.42.
In connection with the 1st anniversary Memo Design Giveaway MemoBox MX MAX TV Box! How to Win:
- Like MeMoBox page on Facebook
- Share post with 5 friends
- Leave your idea
From March 19 – March 29, everyone who joined to game could get a big chance to winning a gift. Gift including:
2 x Memobox MX MAX
10 x I8 Mini-keyboard
100 x Special Gifts
Winners will be announced: 30 March 2016. Join and win a gift from Memo Design via Facebook page http://bit.ly/1ZrkJKv
MeMoBOX MX MAX technical specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450MP Up to 750 MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- OS – Android 5.1.1
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash + micro SD card (up to 32GB)
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @60 Hz with HDMI CEC support
- Audio – HDMI, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4G/5.8G Dual-Band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- Interfaces – 2x USB 2.0 host ports, micro USB OTG port, HDMI 2.0, S/PDIF port, AV port, DC jack, micro SD card slot
- Misc – Power button, IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 115mm * 115mm * 26mm
- Weight – 200g
What we find in the box? The box included everything that you need to get started:
- MX MAX Android TV Box
- HDMI cable
- Power adapter 5V/2A (EU)
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
- Quick Start Guide
The housing MeMoBOX MX MAX is made of good quality plastic in black. Top housing is a matt while the sides of the device are shiny. As we said at the beginning of his heart is a new Amlogic S905 Quad core 64-bit Cortex A53 Up to 2.0 GHz processor which supports UHD 4K@60fpsHW decoding, multiple formats including H.265 10-bit, H.264, AVS+ and also FHD 1080p @60fps HW encoding, H.264. At the top is the POWER button The front panelhas IR receiver and power LED. On one side there are two USB 2.0 ports, OTG port and micro SD card slot. On the rear panel are: 5V DC jack 3.5 mm, AV port, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, HDMI port and an optical S / PDIF port.
At the bottom of the device you see warm air outlet. Below also remote control.
Below we include the MeMoBOX MX MAX photos in combination with a matchbox, so it was easier to see the size of MX MAX Android TV Box.
Below the video where you can look specifically at the MeMoBOX MX MAX TV Box and accessories that are included. Coming soon review.