We have good news, there is a new firmware A95X R5 Android 10 TV Box (macarons colors), update 20200710 (PC flash firmware). TV Box is powered by Rockchip RK3318 SoC and runs on Android 10.
Availability and price
A95X R5 RK3318 TV Box now is available on Geekbuying for $35.90 (4GB/32GB), $43.99 (4GB/64GB) and at Banggood store for $49.99 (4GB/128GB) – Deal
A95X R5 is undoubtedly one of the most charming-looking (macaron color) TV Boxes, which brings freshness to the desk while playing the role of the heart of home entertainment.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the A95X R5 TV Box remind its specification.
A95X R5 TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Rockchip RK3318 quad-core Cortex-A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – Penta-Core Mali-450 Up To 750Mhz+
- Memory – 2GB – 4GB RAM DDR3
- Storage – 16GB – 128GB eMMC flash, microSD card slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a output up to 4K 60Hz with HDR support, AV port
- Audio Output – Via HDMI, AV port, SPDIF optical port
- Video – 4K HDR H.265 and VP9
- 10/100M Ethernet 2.4GHz + 5GHz dual-band WiFi 802.11n + Bluetooth 4.0 version
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver, LED digital display, RGB light
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions & Weight – n/a
Android 10 New Firmware A95X R5 TV Box with RK3318 SoC
The firmware is available in a PC Flash update. Therefore, you can update the TV Box using a flash method (you need Flash Tool, Driver Assistant, Flash Guide video here). New firmware for A95X R5 TV Box powered by Rockchip RK3318 SoC update 20200710 below
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://www.filefactory.com/file/3utvbax7jx9w/RK3318_Android10_A95XR5_2020-07-10.7z” icon=”fas fa-download” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]PC Flash Firmware[/button]