Today we want to show you the unboxing of Ferguson FBOX 4X TV Box. This is one of the latest TV Boxes in the portfolio of Polish manufacturer – Ferguson Sp. z o.o.. New FBOX 4X TV Box is equipped with Amlogic S905X-B processor and runs on Android 6.0. Below specification and details of the device.
I want to say thanks to Ferguson company (Ferguson Sp. z o.o.) for sending us a Ferguson FBOX 4X TV Box to review. Now Ferguson FBOX 4X Android TV Box is available on on the Ferguson official store for PLN309, about €72.
FBOX 4X Android TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X-B quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz
- Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash + micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0b up to 4K @ 60 fps, AV port
- Audio – HDMI, AV port (stereo audio)
- Video Codecs – VP9 4K @ 60 fps, 10-bit H.265 4K @ 60 fps, H.264 4K @ 30 fps and more
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- Interfaces – HDMI port, RJ45 port (100Mbps Ethernet), SPDIF port, 2x USB 2.0, micro SD Card Slot, AV Out, DC jack
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports (1x USB OTG)
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 85 x 85 x 15 mm
- Weight – n/a
In addition Ferguson FBOX 4X TV Box in the package you will find:
- Power adapter 5V/2A
- Remote control with 2x AAA batteries
- User Manual (in 6 languages)
- Warranty card
The FBOX 4X is a small (85 x 85 x 15 mm), well and aesthetically made TV Box. It has a black housing with good quality plastic. As we wrote at the beginning of his heart is Amlogic S905X-B Quad Core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU up to 2GHz which supports 4K HDR, 4K VP9, H.265 10-bit 4K*2K@60fps and HD Audio (7.1CH) passthrough. Device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The front panel has an IR receiver and power LED. On one side there are two USB 2.0 ports (one USB 2.0 OTG), micro SD card slot. On the rear panel are: 5V DC jack, HDMI 2.0b port, AV port and RJ45 Ethernet port.
At the bottom of the device there are rubber pads to prevent shifting and Recovery hole. Below also remote control which is covered with a layer of rubber, and is pleasant to the touch and feels good in hand.
Below we include the Ferguson FBOX 4X Android TV Box pictures in combination with a matchbox so it was easier to see the size of FBOX 4X.
Below the video where you can look specifically at the Ferguson FBOX 4X TV Box and accessories that are included. Coming soon review.