We already know the full list of technical parameters and features of the first Smartwatch in the DOOGEE portfolio. DOOGEE S1 official premiere is scheduled for 10 January this year.
DOOGEE S1 will be equipped with a display diagonal of 1.54 inches and a resolution of 240 x 240 pixels, which will be covered 2.5D curved glass (Corning Gorilla screen). The envelope is made of metal, while the rubber strap in black. S1 Smartwatch also supports SIM card 2G, 3G Internet, with microphone, speaker. It can call independently and connect WiFi.
Resistant to water and dust ingress (IP67) smartwatch will have, among other things pedometer, sleep monitor, count calories burned, as well as information about the event, including messages or voice calls. DOOGEE S1 is equipped with heart rate monitor and a 5.0MP camera at the right side. Built-in battery with a capacity of 600 mAh allow is three days of continuous operation. The smartwatch will work with devices working under control of Android and iOS.
DOOGEE S1 Smartwatch Specification:
- Display – 1.54″,240 x 240 pixels, glass 2.5D
- Processor – MediaTek MT6572 ARM® Cortex®-A7™ x 4
- GPU – Mali 400
- Memory – 512 MB
- Internal Memory – 4 GB + microSD slot up to 32 GB
- Camera – 2 megapixels (interpolated up to 5 megapixels)
- Battery – 600 mAh
- Connectivity – Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, 2G / 3G
- Other – heart rate monitor, health record, IP67,
- OS – Android 4.4 KitKat