BIOSTAR expands its portfolio and introduces 4 new motherboards called J3060NH, J3160NH, J3160MP, J3160MD based on Celeron J3060 and J3160 dual and quad core processors. The motherboards are compatible with Windows 7(x64)/8.1(x64) /10, and 64-bit Linux distributions also should work fine too.
Features comparison in new motherboards from BIOSTAR:
- BIOSTAR J3060NH Mini-ITX motherboard with Celeron J3060, SO-DIMM slot, and HDMI + VGA
- BIOSTAR J3160NH Mini-ITX motherboard with Celeron J3160, SO-DIMM slot, and HDMI + VGA
- BIOSTAR J3160MP Micro-ATX motherboard with Celeron J3160, DIMM slots, and VGA + external printer & COM ports
- BIOSTAR J3160MD Micro-ATX motherboard with Celeron J3160, DIMM slots, and DVI + VGA + internal printer port
BIOSTAR Motherboards specifications:
- System Memory
- 2 x DDR3 SO-DIMM memory slots for up to 8GB DDR3L-1600 or 16GB DDR3L-1066 OR
- 2x DDR3 DIMM memory slots for up to to 8GB DDR3L-1600 or 16GB DDR3L-1066
- Storage – 2x SATA3 connectors
- Video Output – VGA, DVI and/or HDMI depending on model.
- Audio – Realtek ALC662 6-Channel HD Audio, 3x audio connectors, 1x front audio header
- Connectivity – 1x Gigabit Ethernet
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB 3.0 header, 2x USB 2.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 headers
- Expansion slots
- mini-ITX boards – 1x PCI-E x1 2.0 Slot
- macro-ITX boards – 1x PCI-E x16 2.0 Slot(x1) + 2x PCI Slot
- Misc – 1x PS/2 mouse, 1x PS/2 keyboard, printer port, COM port…
- Power Supply – ATX connector
- Mini ITX Form Factor; dimension: 17cm x 17cm OR
- Micro ATX Form Factor; dimensions: 22.6cm x 18.8cm
More details you can find on biostar website in “INTEL CPU onboard” bookmark.