Availability and price
AX95 DB TV Box now is available at the Geekbuying store for $46.99 (4GB/32GB) after coupon: 4QU9OXH3
$52.99 (4GB/64GB) after coupon: 4QU9KDNT
$64.99 (4GB/128GB) after coupon: 4QU9PIKD
TV Box is shipping typically with Remote control, HDMI cable, Power adapter, and User manual.
A95X DB TV Box Overview Features
As we mentioned, the TV Box is powered by the Amlogic S905X3-B SoC, it is another variation of the popular Amlogic S905X3 SoC. However, in the S905X3-B SoC version, it has support for Dolby Audio. Additionally, the TV Box supports HDR Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDR10, and HLG. The AX95 DB also has a dual infrared receiver.
Under an interesting-looking housing, we also find 4GB RAM DDR3 and 32GB-128GB eMMC storage. TV Box supports Dual Band Wifi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, Fast Ethernet and runs on Android 9.0. More in the specification.
A95X DB TV Box Specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X3-B quad-core Arm Cortex-A55 processor up to @ 2.0 GHz
- GPU – Arm Mali-G31MP2 GPU
- Memory – 4GB RAM DDR4
- Storage – 32/64/128GB eMMC flash + microSD card slot
- OS – Android 9.0
- Video Output – HDMI 2.1 (up to [email protected] resolution) with HDR Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDR10, and HLG, AV port (composite)
- Video Codecs – VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K 60fps, 10-bit H.265 up to 4K 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), Formats: BDMV,BD ISO etc..
- Audio Output – HDMI 2.1, AV, optical S/PDIF (Dolby Audio decoder)
- Connectivity – Dual-Band 802.11ac WiFi, Fast Ethernet (Rj45) 10/100Mbps, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – Dual IR receiver, LEDs
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 13.00 x 13.00 x 4.50 cm
- Weight – 160g
If you are looking for an inexpensive TV Box that additionally supports Dolby Audio, Youtube 4K, and 8K @24fps video resolution then you should consider buying the AX95 DB TV Box. It seems to be an attractive alternative to the TV Box equipped with the S905X3 SoC.