Availability and price
Station P1 Geek Mini PC now is available for $120 (4GB-LPDDR4 + 32GB EMMC) and $165 (4GB-LPDDR4 + 128GB EMMC)
BTW, Station P1 Mini Geek PC Free Plan here. Check the rules how to get Station P1 Geek PC for free (valid until 11/14/20)
Station P1 Mini Geek PC Details
As you know, the Firefly brand in addition to the Sation P1 also has a Station M1 Mini Geek PC. However, Station P1 is powered by the more powerful Rockchip RK3399 SoC, while Station M1 is based on the Rockchip RK3328 SoC.
Both Station devices run on Station OS (Firefly Geek System). Station OS is a combination of Desktop mode and Media mode, you can switch the mode easily to study/work/entertainment.
Firefly Station P1 Mini Geek PC Specification
Below we remind specification Station P1.
- SoC – Rockchip RK3399 Hexa-core processor with two Cortex A72 cores @ up to 1.8 GHz and four Cortex-A53 cores
- GPU – Mali-T860 MP4 with support for OpenGL ES1.1/2.0/3.0/3.1, OpenVG1.1, OpenCL, DX11, VPU with support for 4K H.265 10-bit 60fps video decoding, multi-channel 1080p video decoding and encoding
- Memory – 4GB LPDDR4 dual-channel 64-bit RAM
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash (16GB/64GB/128GB Optional), onboard 16MB SPI flash, MicroSD card slot
- Video Output
- HDMI 2.0a up to 4Kp60, HDCP 1.4/2.2
- DisplayPort 1.2 up to 4Kp60 via USB Type-C port
- Dual independent display support up to 4K + 2K
- Audio – 3.5mm audio jack, digital audio via HDMI
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port
- 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n WiFi 4, Bluetooth 4.2 (BLE)
- USB – 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB3.0, 1x USB 3.0 Type-C OTG port with DP Alt. mode support
- Misc – Recovery pinhole, IR receiver
- Power Supply – 12V/2A via 5.5/2.1mm power jack
- Dimensions – 124.4 x 79 x 31.6 mm (Aluminum alloy)
Android 10 Firmware for Station P1 Mini Geek PC
As we mentioned, P1 is available with Station OS. However, for people who want to use Android OS on their Station P1, the Firefly Team has prepared Android 10 Firmware for Station P1 powered by RK3399 (update 20201108).
The firmware is available as a PC upgrade / .img file version (you must do a flash method to update the firmware, download tool here). Android 10 Firmware (this is the first release version of Android10.0 of ROC-RK3399-PC-PLUS) for Station P1 download below
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mXrEtbnNl74gtiyCCE3cJnj7j7J8KBJU” icon=”fas fa-download” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]Station P1 Android 10 Firmware[/button] or [button color=”blue” size=”big” link=”https://www.filefactory.com/file/57u6mckf082k/ROC-RK3399-PC-PLUS_Android10_HDMI_200811-20201108T211723Z-001.zip” icon=”fas fa-download” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]Station P1 Android 10 Firmware[/button]